Hey there! This is the story of a girl (me) living (and studying) in Barcelona from January until April, 2010. I may have a tendency to become a bit professorial in these blog entries but you can always skip to the pictures. Anyway... welcome!!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Attention All:

Time for a brief update before some serious blogging!

I apologize for my hiatus to all those living vicariously through me.  I will try not to let it happen again.  Briefly, here's what I've been up to: eating gelato, people watching, sitting in the sun (don't worry, I'm wearing sunscreen), devouring books, eating in general, shopping, practicing some Spanish... it's a rough life.  In all seriousness though, I did get some bug bites on my face which just won't go away.  And I did have some exams and papers to write.

Sarah and I leave on Tuesday for Italy.  Here's the schedule:
Tuesday: arrive in Pisa and take a train directly to Florence.  Spend the afternoon in Florence.
Wednesday: go on a bike tour through the Tuscan countryside
Thursday: explore Florence
Friday: morning-- Florence, afternoon-- Pisa
Saturday: day trip to Sienna (most likely)
Sunday: morning in Pisa and then return to Barcelona.

Should be an amazing trip!

Now I am sufficiently prepared to write the blog entries I've been saving for all of you (my pictures have loaded).

No comments:

Post a Comment