Hey there! This is the story of a girl (me) living (and studying) in Barcelona from January until April, 2010. I may have a tendency to become a bit professorial in these blog entries but you can always skip to the pictures. Anyway... welcome!!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Cast of Characters

Maybe I'm getting a little too into this blog thing but I think it'll be good to introduce both myself and Sarah so you have an idea who we both are since the whole Sarah-squared situation may be confusing.


This is me: Sarah G. (don't want any creeps tracking me down so I'll just use initials).  I go to Penn State and am studying Community, Environment & Development.  Here's what I do: work at Habitat for Humanity, hang out with my friends and family, read, listen to Dave Matthews Band, and work out (check out the biceps-- they are a particular point of pride since they took over a year to develop!). 

I am really excited about this blog because I've always wanted one and never had anything to write about.  Even though I think my life is pretty interesting and amusing, I doubt most other people would think this.  But Barcelona is an adventure so this is my excuse for writing a blog.







This is my friend Sarah P.  Sarah and I met in the architecture program at Penn State about two and a half years ago and have pretty much been inseparable ever since.  Sarah is an Integrative Arts major and as she puts it "no, in fact, I do not know exactly what that is."  She's still interested in architecture and green building and will definitely wind up doing something great.  She loves the band Rascal Flatts and is a budding Dave Matthews Band fan (I'm working on this one).  Lucky for me, she's very stylish and we've been roommates for two years so that's a pretty good deal: awesome friend AND double the clothes/jewelry!








So we're going to Barcelona!  This one is definitely worth a Google Images search because it's way too beautiful to just pick one picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment