Hey there! This is the story of a girl (me) living (and studying) in Barcelona from January until April, 2010. I may have a tendency to become a bit professorial in these blog entries but you can always skip to the pictures. Anyway... welcome!!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

More Meat-eating Adventures (with eight days to go!)

I promise that I will try to make this the last time I write an entry devoted solely to eating meat.  However, I am still not used to eating it and was worried that after that initial experience, I would never eat meat again.

But last night, I had some flap steak (part of the flank cut and in case I want to order this in Spain, it is called "bife grande de vacio" in Spanish) and I also had suckling pig (I would rather not think about where this one is from but it tasted good). 

So I guess I am now a full-fledged meat-eater.  Very strange to think that though!

No comments:

Post a Comment