Hey there! This is the story of a girl (me) living (and studying) in Barcelona from January until April, 2010. I may have a tendency to become a bit professorial in these blog entries but you can always skip to the pictures. Anyway... welcome!!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Pre-trip!

Up until two days ago, I was entirely excited and not nervous at all.

And then I started getting the shakes.  I would start to exclaim "I AM SO EXCITED!" and suddenly start shaking.  I kid you not.  I looked like I was hypoglycemic. 

Luckily, the shakes were replaced by complete giddiness when I went onto my blog and saw I have FOUR followers!  I know, it is so pathetic that I got that excited about it but... thanks for following me guys!

I would also like to take this opportunity to give a shout out to my roommate and adopted sis, Rene (aka Champ)... life in Spain will not be the same without you!

That's it for posts from the US for the next three and a half months.  My next post will be from SPAIN! 

2 comments: