Hey there! This is the story of a girl (me) living (and studying) in Barcelona from January until April, 2010. I may have a tendency to become a bit professorial in these blog entries but you can always skip to the pictures. Anyway... welcome!!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

People Pictures!

The past few days with my family have been really fun.  They left this morning.  But before they left, they came over to have dinner with my host family which was a lot of fun.  We also went to Parc Guell (pictures in a previous blog entry).  Here are a couple pictures:
Me and Emily.












My dad, me, Paul and Emily. 












My family here (left to right): Amelia, Sarah, Maria Dolores, me, Arman, Dana.

1 comment:

  1. great pictures!!!! perhaps one day we can all take a trip together!

    love, uncle cliff

    ReplyDelete