Hey there! This is the story of a girl (me) living (and studying) in Barcelona from January until April, 2010. I may have a tendency to become a bit professorial in these blog entries but you can always skip to the pictures. Anyway... welcome!!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Feria II

Last night, Sarah, Dana, and I convinced our other roommate Emilia to come out with us.  It was her first time going out at night since she got here.  We decided to go back to the Feria de Abril to see what it was like at night.  First, though, we put on our matching earrings (yes, we are that cool!) from St. Jordi's Day.

Sarah and Emilia on the bus.

Dana and me.

Chocolate con churros.

Roommates!

Now, a little story... when were in the elevator going back home, Sarah said "Oh, I'm so tired."  Dana, "Me too!"  Me, "I feel exhausted; I can't wait to go to bed."  And then, Emilia "I feel so happy!"

Our night was a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment